Feed your soul.
This is the beginning of a better, brighter you.
Everything is possible in spring, with our lives getting busier, the summer months and most energetic time of the year approaching it is the perfect time to take a few days out and detox your body.
The Spring Detox Retreat combines the practice of yoga for stress and digestion and a focus on nutrition and eating for health by bringing together movement and a gentle detox helping you to renew and revitalise your body and mind ready for the summer months ahead.
Each day will start with gentle, mindful yoga to stretch out the body, expand the mind and to help us to remove the toxins we have built in our digestive system, followed by fresh juices, bone broths and other freshly prepared seasonal meals to aid the detox process.
Designed to help heal, nourish and support the body and the mind this weekend will provide an introduction into to a gut health, the digestive system as our second brain, detoxing and cleansing the body and will include broths and fermented foods, cooking classes, workshops on stress, mindfulness and meditation in order to send you home with the knowledge and tools you need to live and feel well every single day.
On the Thursday night we will check into our accommodation on Noosa hill overlooking the sea and will be treated to a nourishing whole foods dinner followed by a gentle yoga nidra to aid sleep and relaxation.
From the Friday morning we will begin our daily schedule including a gentle morning yoga class, fresh juices, unlimited herbal teas, bone broths, a workshop focusing on gut health and the impact of stress and our daily lives on it and will finish with a nourishing dinner, of which you will help cook.
Saturday we will take it a little easier starting with a gentle yoga practice incorporating meditation, followed by fresh morning juices, unlimited herbal teas, bone broths and a workshop on fermented foods hosted by Kirsty from Kultured Wellness. Our day will finish a slow walk along the beach, a decadent meal and a relaxing yoga practice.
Our final morning we will start to feel the benefits of our cleanse and will enjoy a yoga practice incorporating meditation, followed by our breakfast of juice, unlimited herbal teas and more. Following our check out you will be treated to a workshop on how to use 'yoga' techniques in your daily life to minimise the impact of or your reaction to stress, anxiety and depression in your day to day life in order to keep your gut working optimally.
Kat Harding is a qualified human resources professional, Yoga & SUPyoga instructor who shares luxury retreats in Noosa Heads, Greece, Croatia and soon in France, Mexico and Byron Bay! Kat is passionate about sharing more than just asana practice with her students, and focusses instead of providing experiences that her guests won't forget. Her practice is built upon a number of styles of yoga, is playful, soulful and incorporates both strength, flexibility, mindfulness & stillness.
Georgia Maile is a qualified nutritionist, barre and pilates instructor based in Noosa Heads. She is passionate about the connections between the nervous system and gut health, learning to read your body’s signs and symptoms and using food as medicine to heal digestive issues, anxiety/mood disorders and to address weight loss issues in order to help you feel alive and well.
Our accommodation for this retreat is in the three bedroom townhouses at the luxurious The Rise, Noosa Heads. You will either be in a twin share room, or a double room sharing a bathroom with no more than 2 other people.
Each townhouse has a fully equipped kitchen where will will stock you with plenty of nurturing health foods and organic tea for the duration of the retreat. You will also have full access to The Rise's resort facilities which include:
- A 20 metre heated wet-edge swimming pool;
- Cascading streams and waterfalls;
- Complimentary undercover security car parking;
- 400 metres stroll to Noosa Main Beach and a pleasant walk to the Noosa National Parks;
- FREE Wireless broadband (higher limits for direct bookings); and
- A hot jacuzzi.
$1,100 (AUD) - see inclusions below for more details.
- 3 nights accommodation in the 4.5 star The Rise Noosa accommodation, twin share;
- Organic cleanse juices, bone broths, unlimited organic herbal tea and additional meals over the course of the retreat;
- A introduction workshop with Kirsty and a take home fermentation kit from Kultured Wellness;
- Daily workshops with Georgia Maile, qualified Nutritionist on cleansing, detoxing, gut health and digestion and what you can integrate into your life after this retreat;
- Daily yoga, meditation and mindfulness workshops designed to help the detox process and to give you tools to support your health and wellbeing when you leave the retreat;
- Gentle group mindfulness walks along the beach at sunrise and sunset;
- Plenty of time to relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounds of Noosa Heads;
- Applicable handouts and material for the retreat workshops;
- A luxury welcome pack put together thanks to local businesses; and
- The opportunity to relax, unwind and detox in time for the summer.
Want to know more?
Read the testimonials from my previous retreats here and find out why you won't regret investing in yourself.