A weekend is all you need to re-energise and refresh and this luxury SUP Yoga Retreat, hosted in the heart of Noosa Heads is the perfect opportunity to getaway with a friend or on your own and spend a weekend by the sea.
This retreat combines the luxury of 4.5 star accommodation, the stunning beaches and waterways of Noosa Heads with decadent healthy meals, topped off with plenty of yoga, stand up paddle boarding (and yoga on paddle boards) and introduction workshops to meditation and yogic breathing that you can take home with you.
Our weekend has been carefully created to help you withdraw from your world just long enough to experience the art of letting go and learning how to experience each moment exactly as it is. We will start by acknowledging our fears and self limiting thoughts and then how we can let them go through our practice, workshops and activities over the course of the weekend. Group sizes are kept to a maximum of 10 people to ensure that each person get's the required support and attention that they need over the course of the weekend and special care is taken to ensure that each guest gets the opportunity to work on their practice, in whichever way they need.
No experience on a stand up paddle board or yoga is necessary for this retreat, all that is needed is a willingness to step out of your comfort zone and onto the water in a beautiful location ready to breathe in the fresh air and bliss out whilst floating on the calm Noosa waters.
Noosa Heads is located at the top of the Sunshine Coast and is blessed with tropical temperatures, crystal clear water, white sandy coves and beaches, a stunning national park (with a number of walking tracks to choose from) and cosmopolitan dining and shopping.
Our retreat makes the most of the stunning scenery with our yoga being practiced outdoors and in nature the entire weekend. There will be plenty of yoga time, movement and also lots of down time for you to enjoy the beaches and maybe some shopping on Noosa's famous Hasting's street, or perhaps in Noosaville.
Kat Harding is Australia's first qualified SUP Yoga instructor and has been sharing luxury weekend SUP Yoga retreats and regular SUP Yoga classes in Noosa Heads since 2013. Kat has created this weekend to give you a taste of everything that Noosa has to offer from it's beautiful beaches, to it's stunning waterways, local, seasonal food and produce and even a welcome pack from some of Noosa's local companies.
Situated at Noosaville, ‘Noosa on the River’, Noosa Outrigger Beach Resort is nestled among Palm fringed tropical gardens, heated pools with spa’s. Boasting luxury apartments overlooking the beautiful Noosa River and apartments located amongst the tropical gardens away from Gympie Terrace Noosa Outrigger resort is perfect for a peaceful weekend away.
The retreat price includes a room in a luxury three executive apartment, depending on your choice of room you will either be situated in a queen room or a twin room. Room options are limited so please make sure to book and pay your deposit to avoid disappointment.
Noosa Outrigger Beach Resort offers 4.5 start luxury accommodation just a short ferry ride to Hastings Street and situated around 3 heated pools with spas for guests to utilise.
- 3.00pm approximate time of arrival & group welcome;
- Sunset standup paddleboard waterway tour;
- Welcome dinner & nutrition talk hosted by Georgia Maile (qualified nutritionist - read more about Georgia here).
- Sunrise morning SUP Yoga;
- Group breakfast;
- Free time;
- Group picnic lunch from Vanilla Food by the beach;
- Sunset gentle yoga flow & relaxation;
- Group dinner at Hastings Street.
- Sunrise SUP yoga and paddle;
- Group breakfast at hotel;
- Check out, leave bags at reception;
- Group walk;
- Meditation & Pranayama workshop & close of retreat; and
- Approximately 1.00pm Farewell & travel home.
Twin Share accommodation: $900 pp (in a twin room)
Single Accommodation: $1100 pp
(in a queen/ king room with own bathroom - please contact me if you wish to share a bed with a friend, the price will be reduced to the twin share option)
- 2 x SUP Yoga classes;
- Yoga flow & relaxation by the beach;
- All meals from the beginning of the retreat until the final breakfast;
- One dinner hosted by qualified Nutritionist Georgia Maile including take away recipes and the opportunity to ask questions about diet and healthy lifestyle choices;
- Sunset stand up paddle board waterway tour to begin the retreat experience;
- One way group transfer from Sunshine Coast Airport;
- All other transport throughout the weekend for our yoga and meals;
- Help and guidance from me on your yoga practice and the practice of mindfulness and gratitude in your daily life;
- Meditation and pranayama introduction workshops; and
- A welcome pack including discounts & gifts from local Noosa & Brisbane companies.
What's not included:
- Alcoholic drinks, you're welcome to purchase them with dinner if you wish;
- Return transfer to Sunshine Coast Airport; and
- Your flights or travel costs to get to the retreat.